Sunday, August 4, 2013

First letter from the MTC

There is a way of sending me mail that i will recieve the same day, it is quicker than email because I only log on once a week on saturdays.
It is called DearElder.com or something like that.
It will ask you my info, this is also my regular mail emailing address. DearElder is a quicker way of writting me if you would like to do so without
actually writting anything and it gets delivered same day directly to me. SEND ME STUFF PLEASE. salamat ohh, and tell everyone else this also, I want
to know whats going on with everyone, it gets very dull in the MTC when no one writes you. So foward, facebook, tweet this address or the DearElder stuff ASAP.
and I Will write back with an actuall letter. If you would like also include your living adress so that i can have something to send you. again, it gets dull here not having much to
look foward to other than lessons, and study time.
 
Elder Alexander Jeffrey Rivera
SEP 09 PHI-BAG
2007 N 900 E Unit 52
Provo UT 84602

No comments:

Post a Comment