Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello, another Typhoon.. and didn't eat dog

Hello!

Had another Typhoon only level 3 so it was all good. Umm, so I will start by explaining the pictures. The one of the birthday is not for mine, but for a sister in our district[Toni: same picture he sent last week and Elder Rivera's birthday is October 21.  Send him a happy bday email or card, even if it will be late]. We take birthdays very, very seriously here. By the way, it takes 3 weeks for me to get a letter. Just letting you know. And lets see, the other picture is of a sign here in the Philippines that confused me very very much because at first I only read the bottom two lines. And still.. Segregation... I had to think about the meaning behind the word rather than the historical context. Which is why it confused me.

The language goes great. At this point I can kinda understand what people are saying, if its during a lesson. But sometimes It really confuses me. As far as speaking, I can say somethings. But yea. Its going alright.

The other day, I was watching the news of the typhoon, and saw people surfing on the waves! Crazy. Which reminds me, can someone please tell me what is going on in the world, if anything interesting or important happens. I would hate to get back home and learn that we started living on the moon, and Michael Jackson was really alive, and Justin Beiber got a new haircut.

I loved conference. It was amazing. First time I watched all of conference. My favorite talks were Elder Uchtdorf talk on Saturday morning session, and also Elder Hollands talk about depression on Saturday Night. All and all it was a great conference.








No comments:

Post a Comment