Sunday, March 9, 2014

Malapit na! mga 16 months pa!

Wow, Good Week this past week. I wish everyone could have been here for what happened. So this past week we had a huge missionary leadership meeting. All Zone Leaders, District Leaders, and the Sister Training Leaders, and Assistants all got together to discuss how to become a better mission. It was really cool, My trainer Elder Ramos goes home this transfer and he was there, so basically for 7 hours me and him we chatting... But when I was not distracted the training that we had was very helpful. We talked a lot more about not just baptizing people but more on retention and re activation. Only one of my american batch mates was not there, he.. had problems working as a district leader with the zone leaders. But yea, all is well in the Philippines... at least I think since I do not know what is happening in the world! 

Hmm. We had 3 investigators show up to church which was good. We had fun explaining to them everything about what we do, and how we teach. Great Week, Lots of fun.. Had exchanges with another American, I so need an american companion, if that happens I think the Philippines will start burning. Joke! Actually me and my current companion are doing good, still a little contention concerning my opinions of some people, although it turns out that I was right... But that is not actually a good thing.. but still... 

Found a really cool new investigator this week, he is 10, very funny and really wants to be baptized. He has been going to church since I arrived here but we never knew he was not yet a member.. hopefully soon that will change. 

Thats all for now, Thanks for all your love and support. I can not wait until my year mark. 

Enjoy, 
Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment