Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

Hey Everyone!

Happy Mothers day to all those mothers out there! I hope that your children did something really nice for you. I was able to call my aunt. We had a great discussion.

I hope that all of you can appreciate, freaking big English word, well as you can tell from my emails I have been neglecting sometimes to actually write things that could be considered interesting. Blah, so hard to know what to write each Monday.

It's gotten to the point where I am not sure how to describe how I am. I am fine, I am content with my mission, I miss home of course, so many feelings that it is hard to simplify my experience so far. So many things that I have learned and I hope to share with people when I get back.

The hardest part right now is the weather.. I know what you are thinking. The philippines is always warm, hot, humid. FALSE! In Baguio City it is not like that, it is cold, cold, wet, cold, and raining almost everyday. For people use to the warm weather it is shocking to come up here. And even though I live around lots of people they are always busy no matter what. So hard to schedule things. Island life, represent!

Love you all. I hope some interesting things happen. I do not think that I will be coming home early.. yet.. Enjoy,

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment