Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Yup, SO guess what..

While me and my companion are fine now, there was a about a day where he was not happy... almost to the point of getting in a fight. BUT we have worked everything out.. and am in one of the best companionships I have ever had as a missionary.

I have also started getting more nerdy as I am trying to not be bored. I ironically have a lot of time between getting home and going to bed. And while I will say that reading is something I enjoy, I do not think I will ever be able to read everyday for an additional 3 hours... It is just not in my body. So I started playing Magic: The Gathering.  Don't judge, it is alright it's not every day. Just sometimes. Just be prepared for Nerdy Elder Rivera, and not Swimmer Elder Rivera.... hehe

Enjoy,

Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment