Saturday, October 4, 2014

two emails

September 15, 2014  Typhoon week again
Hello,
Sorry For Not sending a email Yesterday,

I was busy in a Typhoon.. I tried to email but the Internet and Electricity was shut off yesterday. Sorry:)

I will be taking the time today to email. Love you all!


Elder Rivera


August 18, 2014 Still working on Perfection
Hello everyone!

Hope you are all doing great. I am enjoying the same companion, and the same area. So I happy for a change, I get a companion for more than 6 weeks for like the second time. SO i am happy. I was able to see some very cool people and friends as I traveled to Baguio today. Thats were I am right now. I got to eat Pizza again:) and had a really fun Preparation Day.

Nothing much has changed. Still doing good work. Still doing the Best I can.

Love you all,
Elder Alex Rivera


No comments:

Post a Comment