Monday, November 10, 2014

Its time to be cool!

Hey everyone!

So guess what. I was not transferred again. Guess I will be here for 6 weeks. SO of course I have a new companion, his name is Elder Mandigma. He is from Batangas, Philippines. So that is my 9th companion, and my 9th Filipino companion. I think my Mission President must be having a lot of fun because I am the only American in the whole mission to not have had another American companion at least one transfer. But I am alright with it, I get along with the Filipino's much better than the Americans here... I know a few American Missionaries who have had only American Companions there whole missions. That must suckkkkk!

Anyways,
Here is a picture of some of the missionaries that are in my Apartment. They are freakin cool!
The one on the right is Elder Busby, he is a New Zealander and might become my companion soon. We found out from my Companion Elder Mandigma that he had a problem where he can not see at night without lights... well my area has no lights.. so my companion has to ride a bike at night unable to see... I think that after my Mission President finds out that he might not want him here anymore.

Let see what else, Honestly I am alright. I am starting to have so much fun here im my area. I have been here a crazy amount of time!

Love Elder Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment