Monday, March 16, 2015

18 weeks to go


First is first. I am doing surprisingly well for someone who is close to going home. A lot of other missionaries are letting those thoughts enter into their head way more than I am haha. This past week me and about 44 other missionaries had to travel to manila to fix our visas. We left around 1 o clock in the morning and arrived home around 10. roughly around 24 hour trip. Most of the time was spent talking to a lot of good friends and so forth. All of the missionaries I have known since the beginning of my mission which is so cool. I included a photo of me and my MTC district mates. Two of them are from Olongapo Mission and its the first time we saw each other since we left the MTC Provo. It was way nice, I got to eat Taco Bell for the first time in forever... and also had Krispy Kreme doughnuts.



No comments:

Post a Comment